Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ernie Ernie is offline

Default How can I change the default print settings for an HP7680 printer

My default print settings include "Printer Image = On" I need the response
to mirror image to be "NO". How do I change it in the default printer
specifications?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ernie was telling us:
Ernie nous racontait que :

My default print settings include "Printer Image = On" I need the
response to mirror image to be "NO". How do I change it in the
default printer specifications?

Try
Tools Options "Print" tab Uncheck "Drawing objects"

--
Jean-Guy Marcil