Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MBarone MBarone is offline

Default mail merge to postcards is only printing every other address

I am usually a succesful mail merger. This is the first time I have ever
printed directly on postcards vs. mailing labels. I am printing with Word
using Excel Files. What happens is whether I send 30 or 300 labels to merge
it only pulls every other name on the list. If I look, every address on the
list will be checked but it only pulls every other. It seems as though there
is a command set to only print every even line.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I'm pulling my hair out with this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See response to later post.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MBarone" wrote in message
I am usually a succesful mail merger. This is the first time I have ever
printed directly on postcards vs. mailing labels. I am printing with Word
using Excel Files. What happens is whether I send 30 or 300 labels to
merge
it only pulls every other name on the list. If I look, every address on
the
list will be checked but it only pulls every other. It seems as though
there
is a command set to only print every even line.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I'm pulling my hair out with
this

mail merging formatted content donna Mailmerge 18 July 28th 06 06:20 PM
In Mail Merge how do I get 4 different address blocks on one sheet Stevox Mailmerge 5 February 11th 06 02:07 PM
Printing Mail merge DSUK Mailmerge 1 January 12th 06 12:57 PM
Mail merge duplicates return address... DJ Mailmerge 1 December 14th 05 12:08 PM
mail merge address formatting katet Mailmerge 4 August 10th 05 05:03 PM