Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sandy sandy is offline

Default Sections into individual files

I have a Word document with 400 sections. Sections were created after merging
letters with an Excel document. Is there any way to create a file out of each
section? - Besides, copy and paste

At a meeting, we will need to quickly modify each letter, and print, and
don't want the bulk/time that 400 pages would take to process.

--
Sandy
IT Services Help Center
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement