Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mick M Mick M is offline

Default lines in corners with Vista

I'm not strictly a new user of Word but have just moved from XP to Vista.

For the first time I am finding in the four corners of Word pages there are
two lines, joined, at right-angles, with the join (the arrow -head as it
were) in the four corners pointing diagonally inwards. The lines are there
when Word is opened ready for use as well as with saved files.

I have made no changes to my settings on changing to Vista.

I would welcome any help over te matter.

Thank you,

M.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mick M Mick M is offline

Very many thanks, Garfield. Followed the link and did what you said. Problem
solved. Could a man ask for more?

All the best.