Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobnewman

Default inserted pictures look ok on screen but will not print

Using Word 2003, pictures inserted into word show up well on the layout
screen but disappear on Print Preview. Files all work fine on older versions
of Word. Is my new version of Woord 2003 defective or is this a general
problem with this version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK.

bobnewman wrote:

Using Word 2003, pictures inserted into word show up well on the layout
screen but disappear on Print Preview. Files all work fine on older versions
of Word. Is my new version of Woord 2003 defective or is this a general
problem with this version?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In Tools Options Print, check "Drawing objects".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman