Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default How to show hiden anchore icon

Sometimes it is really difficult to find anchore icon. Is there any easy
method to find it, or a short cut to move it?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

How to show hiden anchore icon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Select the graphic and the anchor is shown in the margin. It's always on the
same page, and by deafult it will be the paragraph nearest the top-left of
the graphic. The only time it's hard to see is if it's under the graphic
itself. You can click and drag the anchor to another paragraph, unless
you've checked 'lock anchor' in the properties for that graphic.

news