Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WhyKnott WhyKnott is offline

Default How do I restore the clipboard function in XP?

I've lost the clipboard functionality in my computer and I'm finding the
on-line Help system totally useless. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I can't
find anything useful to get me started.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Explain what you mean by "lost the clipboard functionality".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"WhyKnott" wrote in message
I've lost the clipboard functionality in my computer and I'm finding the
on-line Help system totally useless. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I
can't
find anything useful to get me started.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

If you are copying from the Internet, it could be your temporary cache is full.
In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"WhyKnott" wrote in message
I've lost the clipboard functionality in my computer and I'm finding the
on-line Help system totally useless. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I can't
find anything useful to get me started.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

As you are asking in a Word newsgroup, I'll assume you mean the Office
clipboard which can sometimes appear to have a mind of its own although it
does follow a set of rules.

Getting it back depends slightly on the version of Word you are using. In
Word 2000, select View Toolbars Clipboard from the Menu. In later
versions it is Edit Office Clipboard (I think - I have 2000 on the
computer in front of me) after which you can set the options via the
"Options" button at the bottom of the Pane.

If you have actually lost all Cut and Paste functionality then please come
back with more details.

--
Enjoy,
Tony