Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jezzica85 jezzica85 is offline

Default Update all fields with a macro?

Hi everybody,
I have an AutoOpen macro that updates all fields in a document (you all
helped me with that, thank you again!), but it won't update fields if they're
in a table. It'll update fields if they're in the header, footer, or main
body of a document, though. The code I have for this is:

ActiveDocument.Fields.Update

Does anyone know what I have to add to make this update fields that are in
tables as well?

Thank you!
Jezzica85