Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scubadiver scubadiver is offline

Default Mail merge from Access

Hi folks,

I am delving into your section from access for some help. I have a command
button on a form that allows me to open a merge document so I can transfer
form information using a query

Although it isn't a huge problem, when the document opens it doesn't
automatically do the merge.

cheers!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would suggest that you take a look at
fellow MVP Albert Kallal's "MergeSingleWord"
utility at:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKal.../msaccess.html

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"scubadiver" wrote in message

Hi folks,

I am delving into your section from access for some help. I have a command
button on a form that allows me to open a merge document so I can transfer
form information using a query

Although it isn't a huge problem, when the document opens it doesn't
automatically do the merge.

cheers!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scubadiver scubadiver is offline

thanks

I have looked at the 2000 db example and it seems a bit over the top for
what I need.