Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ramesh N Gopal Ramesh N Gopal is offline

Default How to raise events from the form fields in the resulting document

My mail merged resulting document has five form fileds present in five
different pages.If the user types some text in the first form field and press
Tab,
all other form fields in the resulting document should get filled with the
value in the first form field.Since all the form fields
will have same text, i don't want to ask the user to type the same text in
all the form fields.Please help me to achieve that.

Thanks in advance,
Ramesh