Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon J. Rattray Gordon J. Rattray is offline

Default watermark only on selected pages

Hi there,

I know how to create a watermark in Word 2007, but I don't want it on the first page, just the subsequent pages.

I tried doing the section break thing and unlink to previous page, but that didn't work....

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Gordon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Enable "Different first page," then open the First Page Header, select the
watermark, and press Delete.

http://word.mvps.org

"Gordon J. Rattray" wrote in message
Hi there,

I know how to create a watermark in Word 2007, but I don't want it on the
first page, just the subsequent pages.

I tried doing the section break thing and unlink to previous page, but that
didn't work....

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Gordon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patty Jones Patty Jones is offline

Gordon

Place watermarks anywhere you want them, Applies to Word 2007

This Demo is all about Watermarks and answers your question

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...kInfoContainer

Draft ViewShow Paragraph MarksPage Break(delete)Breaks next page
Print out Layout to see Watermark gone