ohlamour ohlamour is offline
Junior Member

Default MS Word 2010 Pausing while i type

Hi,
I need some help. I have a Windows 7 laptop on which I am using MS Office 2010. Whenever I am using Ms Word or Excel it pauses as I type. In other words I will be typing and nothing shows up on the screen until a five or 10 second lag and then the words appear all at once.
Does anyone know why this is happening? thanks for all your help.