Mikey1972 Mikey1972 is offline
Junior Member

Default Stuck on print preview and page length, please help

Hi,

I have to write a document and wanted it to appear on one page, as the document was longer than one standard page I extended the page Height to the max, around 22 inchs ive been told.

The document looks good to view, all info is on one long page so when I upload this document to a website everyone can read it as one long downward scrolling document.

The problem i have is i have been asked for printed versions. In print preview it shows half the document (looks to me like 1 A4 sheet on print preview with a blank area below). On printing it prints an A4 sheet and misses of the rest of the document where i extended the page height.

I am going mad trying to sort this out, how can I set word so on printing it prints the whole document over 2 pages of A4 sheets but on screen it looks as 1 very long sheet.

Any ideas would be very very appreciated.

Thank you.

Mike

Last edited by Mikey1972 : December 11th 10 at 04:35 PM