Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
havitush havitush is offline

Default Microsoft Word - styling

Hey All.
Problems with word - Im trying to help a friend design a long document
that contains a lot of styles, bullets and numbering. The changes I
make do not help and everything goes wrong.... I understand that the
only thing that can help are styles. Can somebody recommend a document
that may help me learn how to use styles?
Should I create a new template and copy all the document to it, or
should I change all the templates in the document? What do do?

--
havitush
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:20:38 +0000, havitush
wrote:

Hey All.
Problems with word - Im trying to help a friend design a long document
that contains a lot of styles, bullets and numbering. The changes I
make do not help and everything goes wrong.... I understand that the
only thing that can help are styles. Can somebody recommend a document
that may help me learn how to use styles?

To learn about styles, and especially bullets and numbering, here are some