#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default delete 'send a copy' toolbar?

Whenever I open one particular file in Word, it appears with a toolbar
(menubar?) with "To, CC, Subject, etc.' windows showing - so it looks the
same as an email. How can I remove this?...any help? Thanks.
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default delete 'send a copy' toolbar?

Select File Send to Mail Recipient or click the E-mail button on the
Standard toolbar. Both commands are toggle commands, i.e. they can be used to
toggle the e-mail header pane both on and off.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg
DocTools - Denmark
www.thedoctools.com
Document automation - add-ins, macros and templates for Microsoft Word

"CB141" wrote:

Whenever I open one particular file in Word, it appears with a toolbar
(menubar?) with "To, CC, Subject, etc.' windows showing - so it looks the
same as an email. How can I remove this?...any help? Thanks.

#3   Report Post  

Try this entertaining game; I'm sure you'll become addicted. The Slope game is a game that tests professional abilities. To avoid falling down the cliff, move left and right correctly.
  #4   Report Post  

Smile

When you love racing games then you should not missed this great game drift hunters best online racing games of 2022 i love it.
  #5   Report Post  
Banned

The Baseball Hall of Popularity will certainly reveal the outcomes of the Baseball Writers Organization of America ballot Tuesday, as well as it's a winter season tradition that has ended up being as much enjoyable as shoveling wet, heavy snow that sits atop a layer of super-slick ice. Hall of Popularity debates are no more practically who was a much better baseball player, yet weighing whose disobediences citizens want to look previous and also whose they will not.

google doodle baseball unblocked

In 2014, 401 members of the BBWAA joined the voting, meaning players required 301 ballots (75%) to get elected. Regardless of a tally that featured 10 players with a minimum of 60 occupation WAR-- an overall that about makes a player a practical Hall of Popularity candidate-- the writers didn't choose anyone, with Curt Schilling coming closest at 71.1% of the ballot and leaving him 16 ballots short of political election.

#6   Report Post  
Banned

Telling Today's Craft Beer Drinkers the Story of Yesterday's Breweries
Beer background is a fragile thing. A lot of it has actually been shed to time because things, artefacts, and also recipes did not have a caretaker at an important time. Closings can occur rapidly, and also beer background is just swept aside or discarded.
madison beer canada sweatshirt

Discovering a Beer to Commemorate Indiana
For Upland Developing, the brewery's 15th anniversary was a factor to explore Indiana's brewing background. Upland Brewing supervisor Patrick Lynch says that the brewery wished to do something unique for its home state, and also their research study pointed them towards a historic beer called Sparkling wine Velvet from the previous Terre Haute Brewing Company (THBC).
kail lowry initial necklace
  #7   Report Post  
Banned

Telling Today's Craft Beer Drinkers the Tale of Yesterday's Breweries
Beer history is a delicate thing. So much of it has actually been shed to time due to the fact that items, artifacts, and dishes lacked a caretaker at an essential time. Closings can take place swiftly, as well as beer background is just swept aside or thrown out.
madison beer canada sweatshirt

Locating a Beer to Commemorate Indiana
For Upland Brewing, the brewery's 15th wedding anniversary was a reason to delve into Indiana's brewing history. Upland Developing director Patrick Lynch says that the brewery intended to do something unique for its residence state, and their research directed them toward a historical beer called Champagne Velour from the former Terre Haute Developing Company (THBC).
kail lowry initial necklace
  #8   Report Post  
Banned

This is a very well-written and informative post. In my opinion, this is one of the very best posts that has ever been published. Your work is outstanding, and it motivates me to do better. Please accept my sincere gratitude. bubble shooter
First of all, I want to thank you for the time, effort, and intelligence it took to produce such excellent posts. I should also mention that I want to thank "Google: The most learned and enormous principal on our world."