Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
The Clansman The Clansman is offline

Default MS word 2003 suddenly stopped pasting pictures from documents.

Hi, i've got MS word 2003 . It used to work perfectly but now it doesn't
paste pictures & graphics. when selected indivisually I can paste pictures in
all documents . When a picture/s are selected alongwith text from some
document the pictures are not pasted in the word document . . This problem is
regardless of any format (jpg , gif etc ...) . Please help out.