Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pauline2 pauline2 is offline

Default Publisher is not printing 2 page book layout properly

I've had 2 HP printers for a long time. I've replaced 1 of them recently.
Since loading the software, both printers have stopped printing a two page
spread centrally ie. 2 A5's on a landscape A4 to be folded to form pages for
a book. Page 1 seems ok still, but page 2 has a much larger margin on the
right hand side, so when the A4 sheet is folded into 2 x A5 the printed page
is too near the fold/spine.
Please help me I am in the middle of producing a book and suddenly I cannot
continue.

Yours Frustrated,
Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is clearly a paper feed issue with the printer and not a Word problem
(ore even a problem with Publisher, which you are evidently using, though
this is a Word newsgroup).

http://word.mvps.org