Sally Sibthorpe

Default Shortcut Menues (right-click)

In Word 2000, you used to be able to edit your shortcut menues. I now have
Word 2003, and I don't see where this can be done any more. Does anyone know?

Specifically, I'd like to add the Paste Special command to my text shortcut
menu, so that I can right-click to use the command rather than have to go
through the regular Edit:Paste Special commands.
Nadia

activate the Shortcut Menu toolbar: Tools, Customize, Toolbars and select
Shortcut Menus.
From the visible Shortcut Menu toolbar select the Text dropdown button then
scroll down and select Text from the list, you will see your normal
right-mouse click choices.
select the Commands tab on the Customize dialogue box then select the Edit
category and drag the Paste Special command onto the Shortcut Menu list.