Cor van der Bliek

Default Bullet

In a specific Word 2000 template I want to change the default bulletlist for
5 possible (indented) levels.
Been reading all the posts on this subject, but I can't figure it out.
Stefan Blom

Define the desired bulleted levels in an outline numbered list where
each level is linked to a built-in Bullet style as described at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html.

--
Stefan Blom

"Cor van der Bliek" wrote