Sean

Default How can I have a bar on top of an alphabet ?

How can I have a bar (a small horizental line, like the one we use for
showing avarage) on top of alphabet like "Y" ?
I can be notified thorough my email now.

Your question has already been answered numerous times. And FWIW, you could
have signed up for email notification on any of your previous messages after
the fact instead of creating a new one.