Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
David Krugler David Krugler is offline

Default Problem with Envelope and Addressee Region

OK, this one is new to me and I don't know what setting is messed up.

XP Pro SP2 with Office 2003 (V 11 Build 5604) I have the following in Word
as AddressLayout

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME | PR_DISPLAY_NAME}
{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_STREET_ADDRESS}
{PR_LOCALITY}{, PR_STATE_OR_PROVINCE PR_POSTAL_CODE}

Now if the region for the contact is filled in (Unitied States of America)
for in Outlook, the PR_COMPANY_NAME does not show up. If I take it out,
PR_COMPANY_NAME shows up.

Now I have taken out the Region for all the contacts, and all is working
now, but I would either like to know how to remove "United States" from the
default of the address when adding a contact, or fix Word to not get messed
up when Region is filled in.

Thanks in advance.