Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jean Rhodes Jean Rhodes is offline

Default Can't Delete Page

I am trying to delete a blank page 4 of a 4 page document. Help says to
switch to Normal View and then delete the Page Break or any paragraph marker
at the end of the (last?) page.

That doesn't have any effect. Please tell me how to do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jean Rhodes" xxx wrote in message
I am trying to delete a blank page 4 of a 4 page document. Help says to
switch to Normal View and then delete the Page Break or any paragraph
marker at the end of the (last?) page.

That doesn't have any effect. Please tell me how to do this.

saluha saluha is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Jean Rhodes" xxx wrote in message
I am trying to delete a blank page 4 of a 4 page document. Help says to
switch to Normal View and then delete the Page Break or any paragraph
marker at the end of the (last?) page.

That doesn't have any effect. Please tell me how to do this.
Suzanne, Thanks for your information..its very useful for me
Because yesterday i have same problem and i read your post..its help.
Thanks