Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Sam[_2_] Sam[_2_] is offline

Default Prints in wrong part of the sheet of paper

I use vista, msword and a hp deskjet printer. My document is several pages
long and I print on both sides of the paper manually. I don't have a problem
unless I shrink the size of each page by clicking file, print, properties,
effects tab, % of normal size button. Then I look at the preview and it
looks good but when I print all of the even numbered pages print too far
from the left margin. It's the pages that I print after I take them out of
the printer and put them back in to print the other side of the sheets of
paper. So far I haven't found anyone who seems to know anything about this.
sam

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
DeanH DeanH is offline

Not sure, but usually it is a problem with the print driver (especially HP
ones) not being the latest version for Vista. Check with HP website and
download the latest version.
Hope this helps
DeanH