Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mack Mack is offline

Default Header shows in document but doesn't print on some pages.

Using Word 2007 in compatibility mode. I changed the page size and
orientation in the section. Now, on several pages the header and footer
doesn't print even though it shows on the document. The pages in question
have illustrations that were made in MS Visio. Other pages with visio
inserts print ok.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since the problem started when you changed the page size and orientation,
have you tried changing them back? I'm guessing that the headers somehow has
ended up in the nonprinting area.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP