Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
makaiman makaiman is offline

Default Word won't Uninstall or Uninstall | Major Problem

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate. I have installed Microsoft Office
Professional 2007 Trial. All of the Office applications work fine, but Trial
is almost over. So, when I go to "Convert", I get this error message, "Setup
cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not available.
Run Setup again from the original source disc or download location."

I tried that. It keeps giving me the same error above when I wish to install
a new copy AND/OR when I go into my Control Panel and try or attempt to
Uninstall. So the error is with the Installation and also with the Uninstall,
but yet all of my Office apps work fine. Problem is, I want to purchase a
product key, and cannot Convert because of this error message on both sides.
Please help!

Thank you!