Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
external usenet poster

Default Strange printing behaviour

Im experiencing something odd...

I have this document, a job application, ending with a CV. Here i have inserted a picture of me at the buttom of the document, following the CV.

The picture i a full color picture. The text is simple b&w text that has not been manipulated colorwise. The picture however, when printed to my color laser printer, is printed in b&w. This although tha printjob is set to print the document in full color.

If I delete the text, but keep the picture, send the document to be printed without changing the print settings, the picture is printed in full color.

If i reinsert the text, this time after the picture so it is located at the top of the document, and send the document to the printer again to be printed. Again without changing any printer setting, the picture is also printed in full color.

Only if the picture is printed after the text, no matter how i place it there, the picture is printed in b&w...

How can i change this behaviour?? What is the reason for this strange behaviour??

/Finn