Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
since86 since86 is offline
Junior Member

Default Typing the Pesos Symbol

I'm using Word 2011 for MAC on OS 10.9.5. I need a way to type the currency symbol for pesos...but I don't see Special Characters as an option under Edits, and the currency symbols that are provided under Insert/Symbols don't contain pesos nor any way to look at other symbols.

Is there some way to type the pesos symbol in my situation?