Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Ann is offline

Default How do I stop getting an extra blank page when I print

When I print in any application I get an extra blank page before every
printed page. I have looked at properties and cannot find anything that
needs changing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's probably something in your Print Options (which is controlled
by your printer) about creating a cover page. And since it happens in
all applications, it's not a Word question.

Have you by any chance formatted your documents in A4 while your
printer is set for Letter?

But so long as it's not printing anything on it, it's not wasting
paper or ink.

On Jul 26, 1:16 pm, ann wrote:
When I print in any application I get an extra blank page before every
printed page. I have looked at properties and cannot find anything that
needs changing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Barker[_2_] Ron Barker[_2_] is offline

Hi

Me being useless and having to learn by my many mistake and get so angry
with myself when I have a problem with word etc. and somebody comes along and
click on a key and the problem is solved, I suggest that you click on the
button to show the paragraph marks. I think that you will find that they
extend onto the next page. Just delete them and the page will disapear.

I cannot commend the MVP people enough for the skill and dedication.

On Jul 26, 1:16 pm, ann wrote:
When I print in any application I get an extra blank page before every
printed page. I have looked at properties and cannot find anything that
needs changing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Barker[_2_] Ron Barker[_2_] is offline

And, looking at the English in my post above, I will need to take some
literacy and spelling lessons, as well as computer lessons!

extra blank page B.W. New Users 4 October 16th 07 02:59 AM
How do I remove an extra blank page at document end? janragan Page Layout 3 September 26th 07 11:18 PM
Word's extra blank page [email protected] New Users 1 July 6th 06 04:25 PM
how 2 stop word 2003 from print an extra page summary each job dukes247 Microsoft Word Help 5 March 28th 06 03:58 AM
Getting extra blank page at section break Kevin Formatting Long Documents 1 January 16th 06 03:25 PM