Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mdrjdr mdrjdr is offline

Default I printed a document, closed it and now the changes are not in it

I chose 'close' and it did not give me any warning that changes had been
made, etc. But now, when I go back into the document, the changes aren't
there. Any help on getting the back versions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Perhaps you inadvertently formatted the text as hidden? If so, you can show
nonprinting marks (use Ctrl+Shift+8 as a toggle), and the hidden text should
appear. Then select it and press Ctrl+Shift+H to turn off the hidden
attribute.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP