Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MM MM is offline

Default How do I create a side by side flyer 8 1/2 x 11 landscpaed

I am trying to create a side by side flyer on 8 1/2 x 11 landscpaed. Don't
need the whole page for one flyer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MsUnderestimated MsUnderestimated is offline

By side-by-side, do you mean it would open up like a book, with the print on
the inside?

"mm" wrote:

I am trying to create a side by side flyer on 8 1/2 x 11 landscpaed. Don't
need the whole page for one flyer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

File | Page Setup | Margins | Multiple pages: 2 pages per sheet.

http://word.mvps.org