Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Francis C. Francis C. is offline

Default Stop Word 07 from resizing my pictures when I insert them?

I am having a problem with I cannot circumvent.

I have created a Word 2007 document, and am inserting (embedding) JPEG
files.Those files were created in Photoshop CS3.

However, when I insert them in a document, Word automatically resizes the
pictures. When zoomed on the document at 100%, I need to scale all my
pictures to 75% to have them show exactly as I see them in Photoshop (also at
100% view) or any other program for that matter.

Of course scaling them to 75% works, but when I convert my Word document to
a PDF using Acrobat Professional 8, the pictures are scaled back to 100% and
are all fuzzy and distorted from being upsized.

I appreciate any help you can give me!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Francis C.[_2_] Francis C.[_2_] is offline

Here are two examples of what I mean:

http://www.lsjv-eve.com/completemine...icproblem1.jpg
http://www.lsjv-eve.com/completemine...icproblem2.jpg

As you can see the 100% in PDF is larger than the 100% in Word, thus
distorting the images. But I tried looking at the document in PDF at every %
from 85-100 and nothing displays the images quite right.

Is there a way to convert the document so it is IDENTICAL to what I see in
Word?