Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Mike Row Soft Mike Row Soft is offline

Default strange double line

There is this strange double line going across the page that suddenly
appeared all over my document. I click delete and it won't go a way, forward
delete or backward delete. I can't even select it. I turn on the paragraph
icon and don't even know what it is.

How do I get rid of these strange double lines?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Strange line in footer GavinS New Users 3 November 5th 08 10:46 AM
Strange grey line Ilene Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 08 09:31 PM
Strange line Lp12 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 21st 08 03:59 PM
Revision marks vertical line. Can we make it a double line? torajudo Microsoft Word Help 3 December 15th 05 04:54 AM
strange line breaks on 'return' D'oug Microsoft Word Help 1 March 18th 05 08:32 PM