Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CHURCHADMIND CHURCHADMIND is offline

Default is it possible to create two side by side tables within a column?

i AM CREATING A CHURCH BULLETIN WITH 2 COLUMNS ON A LEGAL SIZE PAGE. I WANT
TO CREATE TWO SEPARATE SIDE BY SIDE TABLES UNDER ONE OF THE COLUMNS BUT
CAN'T. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2000 or above, use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup instead of columns to create your side-by-side pages; then you can use
columns (or any other page layout) on either page.

http://word.mvps.org

"CHURCHADMIND" wrote in message
i AM CREATING A CHURCH BULLETIN WITH 2 COLUMNS ON A LEGAL SIZE PAGE. I WANT
TO CREATE TWO SEPARATE SIDE BY SIDE TABLES UNDER ONE OF THE COLUMNS BUT
CAN'T. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If Suzanne's suggestion does not work for you, create one larger table and
hide the borders of the unwanted centre column.

CHURCHADMIND wrote:
i AM CREATING A CHURCH BULLETIN WITH 2 COLUMNS ON A LEGAL SIZE PAGE.
I WANT TO CREATE TWO SEPARATE SIDE BY SIDE TABLES UNDER ONE OF THE
COLUMNS BUT CAN'T. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or insert two text boxes or frames containing the tables. But I would much
prefer to go with "2 pages per sheet" because it allows you to treat the
half sheet just the same as if it were a real page.

http://word.mvps.org