Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tall texan tall texan is offline

Default want to download another spell check dictionary for word 2000. whe

Using custom dictionary now. Want something more complete. I see
instructiions on how to add words but not to find a better dictionary. where??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you need vocabulary from a specific discipline or field? Microsoft
sells some for specific topics.

On Sep 24, 11:22*am, tall texan tall
wrote:
Using custom dictionary now. Want something more complete. I see
instructiions on how to add words but not to find a better dictionary. where??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

tall texan wrote:
Using custom dictionary now. Want something more complete. I see
instructiions on how to add words but not to find a better
dictionary. where??

Use the Internet search engine of your choice -- Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.

Mostly what you'll find is specialized dictionaries for fields such as
medicine or law.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman