Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nails 1985 Nails 1985 is offline

Default text form field not working in Word 2007 when check box is checked

In a protected Word 2007 form document, text form fields work until one check
box is checked in the document, then all text form fields are locked out and
you cannot type into them.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Nails,

Any macros attached to the formfields?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Nails 1985" Nails wrote in message ...
In a protected Word 2007 form document, text form fields work until one check
box is checked in the document, then all text form fields are locked out and
you cannot type into them.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nails 1985[_2_] Nails 1985[_2_] is offline

Default text form field not working in Word 2007 when check box is che

Macro,

I do not see any macros that are attached to the formfields. There are no
macros included in the Word 2007 document that I can see.

Nails