Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronan Ronan is offline

Default Word 2007 - Mail merge to HTML not working

Hi everybody,

I'm using Office 2007 & Outlook 2007 with Vista Enterprise 32bits, French
language. Outlook is my default mail client.
I'm trying to use the merge function to create a bunch of HTML-formatted
mails but nothing happens when I complete the Word wizard. I mean I click the
final button, it might seem it's doing something for a sec, but no.
When I use any other format (plain text, attachment), it works like a charm
though i still got to authorize every mail to be sent through Outlook.

Any clue? Am I missing something?

Thanks for you help,
Ronan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The ClickYes utility you can download via my web site will stop the prompts.
If you install the demo of MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ it should allow you to merge to
html e-mail (and I believe negate the need to use ClickYes) - See also
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm