Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RobD03 RobD03 is offline

Default creating a worksheet

Can I create a worksheet in word that the staff and fill out without the
basic text of the document changing. such as Name:_xx___ Address__23 main
st__. Is this possible so I dont have to print all of these out and waste
paper?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are referring to tabbed sheets as in Excel, then the answer is no.

What you can do is add a section, which can be printed separately.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RobD03" wrote in message
Can I create a worksheet in word that the staff and fill out without the
basic text of the document changing. such as Name:_xx___ Address__23 main
st__. Is this possible so I dont have to print all of these out and waste
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

http://word.mvps.org

"RobD03" wrote in message
Can I create a worksheet in word that the staff and fill out without the
basic text of the document changing. such as Name:_xx___ Address__23 main
st__. Is this possible so I dont have to print all of these out and waste
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Good point. A form might be a suitable way to do this.

Apparently, I was having difficulties visualizing what the OP was trying to
do...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RobD03" wrote in message
Can I create a worksheet in word that the staff and fill out without the
basic text of the document changing. such as Name:_xx___ Address__23
main
st__. Is this possible so I dont have to print all of these out and
waste
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From a later post, it appears that the OP is just trying to set up an online
form that can be saved electronically to save paper on printing out forms to
be filled out manually.

http://word.mvps.org

"RobD03" wrote in message
Can I create a worksheet in word that the staff and fill out without the
basic text of the document changing. such as Name:_xx___ Address__23
main
st__. Is this possible so I dont have to print all of these out and
waste
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
From a later post, it appears that the OP is just trying to set up an
online form that can be saved electronically to save paper on printing out