kim

Default Track changes problem

Hi
I have documents I and colleagues receive that are tracked\ changed by
secretaries and then sent to us. I want to recieve it as showing the final
mark up but it defaults to showing the changes and does this for others it is
sent to as well. This has caused problems at meetings when peple bring the
wrong document. Is there a wau to force the document to open showing the
final document?
thanks