Paul B

Default Send Email toolbar

How do I close the toolbar that opens when I choose the command "Send
ToMail Recipient"?

When I choose that command an email toolbar opens that I can't figure out
how to close without actually sending the email. There have been a couple
of instances that I've changed my mind, or worse saved the document with
that toolbar active, and the toolbar still appears the next time the
document is opened even if it's on someone elses machine on the network.

Paul B.