Kelly

Default vertical alignment cell

I cannot get my test in a cell to "hug" the bottom of the cell. I have
selected left bottom for vertical alignment, but it still pretty much is
centered. Is the overall table alignment at fault?
Doug Robbins

Do you have the margins set to zero. Note that most characters in a font
have some space below them to allow the extenders of the g's, p's etc. to
extend below the characters without extenders. You cannot do anything about
this.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.