Tony Young

Default how to change the background color?

Hi,

I want to change the Word's background color from while to gray. I feel
more comfortable with my eyes in that way. But Under Option/General
panel, there is only one close option which reads "Blue background/white
text". I wonder if there is a way to achieve my purpose. I did that in
MS Visual studio. Thanks for your help.

Tony

Tony Young

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

You can change Word's paper color by changing the window color in Control
Panel | Display | Appearance.

Suzanne,

I was talking about the background color, not the title bar color.
Words uses white as the default background color. Thanks.

Tony
Klaus Linke

Hi Tony,

I was talking about the background color, not the title bar color.

Suzanne, too.

Words uses white as the default background color. Thanks.

The Window background color can be changed the same way, and in the same
place.
I've set mine to a light beige, which helps to pick up things (graphics,
text, borders) that are really formatted white.

Regards,
Klaus

Tony Young

Thanks, Suzanne. I see it now. It helps my eyes a lot.

Tony