C Harland

Default Generate an index automatically for all words in Word, how?

I wish to automatically generate an index with page numbers where they appear
of all words in a Word document, then remove those words which I do not need,
and then possibly move some of the terms into subheadings. This in in
preference to having to select each word separately. Any suggestions?
garfield-n-odie

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7833b32171e426
for one approach. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7b56ab9a8c5453
for a macro that makes a list of all words in the document; you
can use the list as a concordance file to automatically mark
index entries, as described in
.. If you don't know how to install a macro, then see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm for step-by-step
instructions.