BCubed

Default How to create a .dot page with two vertical sections for x-pages?

Need to create a study page layout.

On horizontal format, left 5in for main body of content. When pasting in
multiple pages of content, only the left side of x-pages would be filled in.

The right section to be blank or be able to paste in where needed notes to
the information directly to the left in the main content.

BCubed

Default How to create a .dot page with two vertical sections for x-pag

Using the two-column method would not keep the content seperate. I would have
two or pages of Content to paste in to be only on the left side.
Then, I want the right to be blank when printed to write in notes or to
paste in notes at the appropriate line level that the note applies too.
Thank you for your reply.

"BCubed" wrote:

Need to create a study page layout.

On horizontal format, left 5in for main body of content. When pasting in
multiple pages of content, only the left side of x-pages would be filled in.

The right section to be blank or be able to paste in where needed notes to
the information directly to the left in the main content.

I think CyberTax was suggesting you leave the Column 2 of the (borderless)
table empty for your notes, putting your content in Column 1. But if you're
inserting/pasting these notes by hand, why not avoid table problems by just
increasing the right margin? If you're planning to insert notes in Word, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm