chilihead

Default Font variety & consistency

I know there must be a simple answer to this problem:

How can I make various PC's using different versions of Word have
consistency with the fonts used? If a document is created on one PC and is
printed out or updated on a different PC with a different version of Word,
some of the fonts will not appear as intended since the same fonts are not
available on each PC.

Is there a font drivers file or something that can be copied onto each PC so
this problem can be fixed and all the PC's will have the same fonts available?
Chuck Davis

Unlicensed fonts may be distributed freely. Licensed fonts can only be
distributed in accordance with the EULA.
You might go to the following web site, select a number of fonts that will
be used for all PCs in your control. Place them on a CD and install across
all. Keep the CD for new computers.

I am puzzled. Windows systems arrive with a standard set of fonts. If you
have different ones, someone has already been downloading unique fonts, or
have installed other software packages that contain the different fonts. You
may no have licenses to copy these fonts.
"chilihead" wrote in message
I know there must be a simple answer to this problem:

How can I make various PC's using different versions of Word have
consistency with the fonts used? If a document is created on one PC and is
printed out or updated on a different PC with a different version of Word,
some of the fonts will not appear as intended since the same fonts are not
available on each PC.

Is there a font drivers file or something that can be copied onto each PC
so
this problem can be fixed and all the PC's will have the same fonts
available?

Lada

To Davis ~ You wrote "You might go to the following web site, select a number
of fonts..." but didn't include the website. Which is it? I am having the
same problem when others users open my Word file. After spending hours
formatting my resume just so, I want it to maintain its original text and
styling.
Thank you

"chilihead" wrote in message
I know there must be a simple answer to this problem:

How can I make various PC's using different versions of Word have
consistency with the fonts used? If a document is created on one PC and is
printed out or updated on a different PC with a different version of Word,
some of the fonts will not appear as intended since the same fonts are not
available on each PC.

Is there a font drivers file or something that can be copied onto each PC
so
this problem can be fixed and all the PC's will have the same fonts
available?

Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Font Types - 2003 SJH Microsoft Word Help 8 January 13th 05 12:11 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 03:42 PM
Font Problem in Outlook with Word as E-mail Editor Linny Microsoft Word Help 0 December 13th 04 03:21 PM