Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anatpat

Default Is there a way to send merge email and to attach a file to the ema

I'm trying to send out 100 emails and I would like to attach a pdf file to
the email. Is there a way to do that? to send email from merge mail and to
Attach a file to it.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Anatpat" wrote in message
news
I'm trying to send out 100 emails and I would like to attach a pdf file to
the email. Is there a way to do that? to send email from merge mail and to
Attach a file to it.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try pdfMachine Word Mail Merge - its built for it:
http://www.pdfmachine.com/et/pdfmachine_mail_merge.html