Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Misunderstood_Musician

Default grey brackets

Every time I open Word, it shows faint grey brackets, and I can't figure out
how to make them go away. Before, when I opened the program, the document
would come up plain and white without anything on it, now there's 2 grey
brackets on each side at the top and on the bottom. It's really annoying,
please, if you know how to make them go away, do tell. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or
crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003".