Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trudy

Default Last line of text is chopped when printing table

Could someone please provide a solution for our table? On some pages, the
last line of text is cropped when we print it. It isn't a driver issue
because we have printed it to several different printers. We tried adding
space between the text and the table border, but that doesn't help.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

Does the table row have a fixed height specified (TableTable
Properties, Row tab)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP