carrol

Default merging docs

I have about 10 docs that have the same info in them. I want to put codes in
each doc and then merge the data to each file, so the files will have to be
linked also.

Please help!

Thank you!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Bookmark the sections that you want to include and then use { INCLUDETEXT }
fields.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP