Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mark Urish

Default centering a table in region of indented text

In my document, Body Text is indented 1" from the left page margin and .1"
from the right. Is there a way to make Word center a table within this
region? I find that when I set Table Properties-Alignment to Center, the
"Align from left:" box is grayed-out. Is there another way?

Thanks,
Mark Urish

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

TablePropertiesAlignment Center centres the table between the page
margins. If you want to centre it within an indented paragraph, you will
have to use TablePropertiesAlignment Left and then you can move it to the
centre of the indented paragraph by using the Indent from left control.
Note that the indent of the table from the left set by this control is from
the left hand page margin.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.