Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
NDN

Default Forms in tables

How can I stop users from changing cell size when they fill in a form in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

With the cursor in the table, first select Table Autofit Fixed Column
Width. Then go to Table Table Properties Rows and set each row's height
to Exactly instead of At Least.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

NDN wrote:
How can I stop users from changing cell size when they fill in a form
in Word?

Forms Development in Word Jugglertwo Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 06 05:36 PM
Forms & Tables Help Needed Formatting Long Documents 1 September 1st 05 06:34 PM
Tables and Forms FredEp57 Tables 1 July 7th 05 07:50 PM
Forms and tables FredEp57 Tables 1 June 28th 05 10:30 PM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 07:57 PM